In order to preserve the fruit and veg at your local store, this produce has most likely been chemically treated either whilst still growing or just after harvesting. For better health, choose the organic products on your store shelf or best is to grow them yourself!
YOUR APPLE MAY BE 5 YEARS OLD...
YOUR CABBAGE MAY HAVE BEEN GROWN IN DEAD TOXIN INFUSED GROUND (NO NUTRITION).
WOULD YOU FEED THESE 'FOODS' TO YOUR CHILD?
YES - A RAISIN IS HEALTHY. BUT THE OIL ON IT? ...NOT AT ALL! HEATED oils may be carcinogenic (cause cancer).